Monday, November 14, 2011

TOMOSON

So I have joined Tomoson, a blogger product review site. It is esy to set up an account, and free. They also have some review opertunities available world wide, and some for any level of following of twitter or facebook.

This is good for me as I am just starting to blog. Other such match product to blogger sites often have a 3 months minumum age for a blog. So Tomoson is a welcome sart for me.

I have already been contacted,I get to review a book. I love Books.

Here's to keeping my fingers crossed for more free products to reviews in the future. Not that that will stop me:

I just got my hands on a Kodak Zx5 playsport. This will be for use on our japan trip.... But it will need some testing before we go to make sure the product doesn't have any problems, It says waterproof, So I wonder about our hot tub. Have to check it the seals are good. Otherwise, from using it so far.... I most definatly like.

No comments:

Post a Comment